Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs

Hello Friends,
    Since my immigration status will improve in the next year or so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to work for the INS, FBI, CIA,NSA,IRS or SS (secret service) It has always been my dream to work for these agencies now I also realize that I have to be a USC to be hired in these places but I have heard that for lower level positions or say less security clearance jobs they do consider Green card holders. I am married to a USC and I am a AOS case (still pending) would it help once I get my stamp on the passport? Just a question guys. Thanks for all the help. Hope I wont over run any of the age limits for these agencies. I am 29 now.

Mehta

Hello Friends,
    Since my immigration status will improve in the next year or so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to work for the INS, FBI, CIA,NSA,IRS or SS (secret service) It has always been my dream to work for these agencies now I also realize that I have to be a USC to be hired in these places but I have heard that for lower level positions or say less security clearance jobs they do consider Green card holders. I am married to a USC and I am a AOS case (still pending) would it help once I get my stamp on the passport? Just a question guys. Thanks for all the help. Hope I wont over run any of the age limits for these agencies. I am 29 now.

Mehta

Comment

When you have your AOS approved and your passport stamped then you can apply to these departments but you will have to submit Form N-300 Application to File Declaration of Intention. Your appointment will be subject to your becoming a USC.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X