Lulac additional document requested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulac additional document requested

2 days ago,I have received letter from immigrtaion office in texas asking for additional documents on the lulac. I am very scared and nervous. They are asking lot of documentations -- before 1982 and upto 1988. I have passport stamp at NYC 1986 and social security card 1986. I came illegal 1982 from pakistan and then came back again 1986. I have no proof from 1982 to 1986.
    What can I do. Please help.

2 days ago,I have received letter from immigrtaion office in texas asking for additional documents on the lulac. I am very scared and nervous. They are asking lot of documentations -- before 1982 and upto 1988. I have passport stamp at NYC 1986 and social security card 1986. I came illegal 1982 from pakistan and then came back again 1986. I have no proof from 1982 to 1986.
    What can I do. Please help.

Comment

I have applied lulac to texas service center on January. Before that vermont center told me to apply to tsc. I have received my lulac card from miami on 1990. I never kept any touch from the people that I meet 19982. They cheated me on money, where I worked. No proof of that.

Comment

You said that you came here on visa in 1986. They (INS) don't ask you what did you do from 1982-1986. if they ask you can tell them you are working Illegally.If possible you can take some letters form your friends stating that they know you since 1982.INS can not deport you Don't worry.

When did you applied for Life act?

Good Luck
        MIKE

Comment

let me ask you some questions.
          Did you opened Bank account the time period you mentioned here.( that time there was no requirements for social security no to open bank account in NYC.)
          You can have affidavit from the owner of the house where you rented, notorized it. Which bank you used to send money to Pakistan? may have record. there are many evidence you can prove if you think right.

Comment

Why do i have to get a tax number. My boss wants me to pay taxs. I dont want to pay taxs. I came here only to work. I dont want to pay taxs to a country i dont like.

Comment

Thank you all who have replied. No I didn't apply for the life. I have been under LULAC since 1990. I have passport stamp at JFK, I went to Virginia and now I live in Texas. Next, I never sign any contact with any landlord during those years. Although, I have opened a bank account but have no recollection of the name of bank. Tried web site, looks like they have merge with other bank. My mother told me to be happy and also, this is true those early years I didn't sent any money. Took the money with me back to Pakistan.
              I am very honest in the above what I have wrote.

Comment

Babu,

What type of visa did you use to enter prior to 1982 and what visa did you use to enter in 1986? Did you ever go to a doctor during 1982 - 1986, if you did you might be able to get a letter from the doctor. Did you own a a car or had a driver licence, you might be able to get some info from DMV or if you paid any taxes on a car during that period of time.

Comment

You have to find your bank where you open the account( one chance). you can still ask from the landlord for afidavit that you lived on thoise years if they agree to sign.
                  Any kind of proof from mosk you attand on those years for your jumma namaz. etc Doctors visitation, any hospital admission if any.

Comment

Ist time illegaly from mexico. Paid money to the smuggler and they helped. Next time, with a student visa F-1 to a community college.

Comment

Babu,

How about school records, you came in 86 on a student visa. Where did you complete your grade 1- 12?

Comment

You came through Mexico. How did you get to Mexico from Pakistan. This is why the INS will question you.They look in your passport and they see only entry to USA.They are trained to look for things like that. Especially if you have difficulty finding evidence.

Comment

Working...
                        X