• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULL NAME ON GREEN CARD

TO
    ANY ONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCE OF IT
    AFTER ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS I GOT 'GREEN CARD FROM TX'IN 17 DAYS
    IT WAS VERY QUICK TO HAVE CARD SO SOON AFTER APPROVAL BUT THEY FORGOT TO PUT MY MIDDLE NAME OR MIDDLE INITIAL ON IT
    IS THIS A PROBLEM WHILE TRAVELLING ? MY PASSPORT AND DRIVER LICENCE BOTH HAVE MIDDLE NAME .I ALWAYS USE IT AND I REMEMBER I WROTE IN i485.
    NOW I CHECKED CORRESPONDENCE OFADJUDICATION OFFICER ,HE NEVER USED MY MIDDLE NAME WHILE SENDING ME APPOINTMENT LETTER ETC.I DID NOT TAKE SERIOUS BEFORE
    I AM WORRIED INS MAY GIVE TROUBLE WHILE COMING
    BACK TO U S.
    I WILL BE THANKFUL IF SOMEONE KNOS ABOUT IT AND LET ME KNOW
    I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT TX BUT ALWAYS BUSY TONE
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

TO
    ANY ONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCE OF IT
    AFTER ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS I GOT 'GREEN CARD FROM TX'IN 17 DAYS
    IT WAS VERY QUICK TO HAVE CARD SO SOON AFTER APPROVAL BUT THEY FORGOT TO PUT MY MIDDLE NAME OR MIDDLE INITIAL ON IT
    IS THIS A PROBLEM WHILE TRAVELLING ? MY PASSPORT AND DRIVER LICENCE BOTH HAVE MIDDLE NAME .I ALWAYS USE IT AND I REMEMBER I WROTE IN i485.
    NOW I CHECKED CORRESPONDENCE OFADJUDICATION OFFICER ,HE NEVER USED MY MIDDLE NAME WHILE SENDING ME APPOINTMENT LETTER ETC.I DID NOT TAKE SERIOUS BEFORE
    I AM WORRIED INS MAY GIVE TROUBLE WHILE COMING
    BACK TO U S.
    I WILL BE THANKFUL IF SOMEONE KNOS ABOUT IT AND LET ME KNOW
    I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AT TX BUT ALWAYS BUSY TONE
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

I don't think middle inital would caused you much trouble. Your first, last name and DOB ought to do it.

If you want to change it, go to LOCAL INS, bring your card and file form I-90 (don't pay extra fee cuz it's INS mistake).

Comment

Working...
      X