work issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work issues

is there any way i can work whilst waiting for my EAD to come back to me....i have heard it could take a year?????

is there any way i can work whilst waiting for my EAD to come back to me....i have heard it could take a year?????

Comment

ANY NOTION'S? IM REALLY DESPERATE...MAN!!!!

IM SERIOUSLY TINKING BOUT ROBBING A BANK OR SOMETHING?????????

Comment

No, You should wait to get EAD otherwise you will jeportize your chances to get your AOS in the long run. FYI. EAD takes only 3months. If you didnot receive the EAD within 90 day you can walk in TO INS office and they will issue you EAD same day, If qualify.

Comment

skint, calm down!! What case has your attorney filed on your behalf? It is true that once you file the I-485 application for Adjustment of Status you have to wait at most 3 months before the EAD is issued to you; however if you have some other application that needs to be approved beforehand so that you'd be able to file the I-485 or asylum-based application it may take longer. You'd need to explain yourself how u r going about this.

Comment

To Skint or Angry as Hell or, more accurately, the CRY BABY WHINER, grow up. Maybe you just have a mediocre attorney, maybe you didn't fill out all the forms correctly, maybe there are other complications you have not revealed that are causing this delay - but in any event, your whining *****ing tone is not going to generate sympathetic responses from anyone on this site.
            Go ahead, rob a bank and then, after you are found guilty of a felony, the US can deport your ungrateful *** - and good riddance I say. What a baby you are. And what, you think you have some kind of weight to throw around against our government or even an attorney? Get real. Have your wife loan you a couple of dollars and go out and buy some Kleenex and use them to dry up your tears. Your pompous attitude does not impress anyone. What a man you are - "I have a mind to call him right now".....wow, what bravery to think about picking up the phone and calling someone. That will teach him a lesson! (yeah, right).

Comment

I so agree with the Annoyed Citizen. This guy is scary. On top of that he says he's poor! So what's he doing here....waiting for a handout? That's what it sounds like! Go back to your own country and come back when you get your PhD and have something to make our country better. Better yet, go back to your own country, get your PhD, and make your own country better.

Comment

The guy is right -- those scum of lawyers are very often out there to get immigrants' money. I have dealt with a couple of them, and they are obnoxious, really...I would suggest that the guy consults another attorney to check if his previous attorney is lying him or not...in case he is, the guy should proceed with appropriate action, as per U.S. laws ()

Comment

I agree - one has to follow the rules when setting the record straight...no rush decisions are to be made in these cases

Comment

What if I am waiting for the renewal EAD? Do you think I should not work? I had EAD and received the receipt from INS.

Comment

You can continue to work.

Comment

Working...
                      X