Mohan or anyone that can help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohan or anyone that can help

I moved from Dallas to Houston. I filled the correct change of address forms and letters. I December I received a letter from the INS(to my currect address to go and fill out an I-89 card. It has been almost four weeks since I filled it out. When I went to the Hoouston office they said that they had no way of tracking my I-89 card since my file was in Dallas. My question is do i need to go to Dallas to fill out a new i-89 card?
    What is the time fram between filling the I-89 card and the TSC receiving it. The TSC customer service people on the phone tell me that all they are waiting for is the i-89 card.

10-06-01 date on receipt for 1-130,485, 765

I moved from Dallas to Houston. I filled the correct change of address forms and letters. I December I received a letter from the INS(to my currect address to go and fill out an I-89 card. It has been almost four weeks since I filled it out. When I went to the Hoouston office they said that they had no way of tracking my I-89 card since my file was in Dallas. My question is do i need to go to Dallas to fill out a new i-89 card?
    What is the time fram between filling the I-89 card and the TSC receiving it. The TSC customer service people on the phone tell me that all they are waiting for is the i-89 card.

10-06-01 date on receipt for 1-130,485, 765

Comment

You don,t have to, but if you want the process faster then you can.

Comment

Working...
      X