if you came in this country for GC f*** you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you came in this country for GC f*** you

yes i mean it, if you come in this country for GC f*** you. Take your sorry immigrant a** back where you came from.
    I explained why I'm so mad.
    I have a friend name's X who has been married to Y for almost 3 years. He met his wife 6 years ago, they have two beautiful kids, a very nice house and two brand new cars. I haven't talked to X for almost 6 months. Today I met Y when I was going to school, i said what's up Y? how is X doing? she said oh ! you didn't know about it? we have been separated for almost a month!!!!, i found out he was cheating on me.
    Listen now, X is a very nice guy, very polite, work full time and go to college full time, he hardly curse. But x was cheating on his wife that he had two kids with???? and I know he just got his permanent GC. this poor woman was crying when she was telling me the story.
    I felt so bad and diminush by my friend act that I just want to say this:
    you are making all of us look bad, don't come here get involved in an innocent person life, used them to get your GC and then do whatever you want. It's wrong and GOD will punish you for that.
    myself i have a wife that i love (even though we have some issues), we have two kids that i adore and we both have good job. I married her because i love her,not for a stupid Gc.
    and think about this, what about those kids that were born from your fake love? are you gonna be man enough to tell them they came from an illusive loving husband and dad?

yes i mean it, if you come in this country for GC f*** you. Take your sorry immigrant a** back where you came from.
    I explained why I'm so mad.
    I have a friend name's X who has been married to Y for almost 3 years. He met his wife 6 years ago, they have two beautiful kids, a very nice house and two brand new cars. I haven't talked to X for almost 6 months. Today I met Y when I was going to school, i said what's up Y? how is X doing? she said oh ! you didn't know about it? we have been separated for almost a month!!!!, i found out he was cheating on me.
    Listen now, X is a very nice guy, very polite, work full time and go to college full time, he hardly curse. But x was cheating on his wife that he had two kids with???? and I know he just got his permanent GC. this poor woman was crying when she was telling me the story.
    I felt so bad and diminush by my friend act that I just want to say this:
    you are making all of us look bad, don't come here get involved in an innocent person life, used them to get your GC and then do whatever you want. It's wrong and GOD will punish you for that.
    myself i have a wife that i love (even though we have some issues), we have two kids that i adore and we both have good job. I married her because i love her,not for a stupid Gc.
    and think about this, what about those kids that were born from your fake love? are you gonna be man enough to tell them they came from an illusive loving husband and dad?

Comment

Well I am sure X didn't have to kids to get a green card, maybe he did marry her out of love, and it didn't last.

I am not trying to defend the guy, having an affair is wrong, but I tried so hard to get an employment sponsorship in the past, because I knew cynical people would accuse me of marrying my fiance just for the Green Card. I am marrying her to stay in the country yes, but not becasue I want to stay in the country, but becasue it seems like it's the only way we can be together. I wanted that sponsorship so I could start a career and then get married.

If you want to blame someone blame immigration for making it so difficult. Then immigrants wouldn't have to get involved in other peoples lives and ruin them. For people to come into the UK it's a lot easier, and we are over crowded as it is.

Comment

Joe, you're right - almost - the precedents set by illegal residents, phony marriages, illegal workers and unethical employers, to name a few, are what has screwed up immigration law so much. The gov't gets downright militaristic in an effort to prevent continued ID fraud, identity theft, etc. The laws are harsh, but in large part because of prior abuse.

Comment

so are you guys saying to get back to the government and the law, it's ok to get married just for GC?

Comment

Hell no, it's not OK to enter into a fraudulent marriage for a green card - that's what I was trying to get at. That's one of the reasons immigration laws are so difficult, because so many people have broken these laws, tried to find or create loopholes, and they've made it harder for everyone else who tries to do it the right way. What are you going to do - report this guy?

Comment

no I won't but GOD will judge him.

Comment

I do not know. They are stupid, lazy, fat,... help me with other bad words. I would think a lot if to marry any just because of GC - it is probably not worth of it - to damage 3 years of your life.

Comment

you don't have any respects for woman, because if you did you would understand where i'm coming from. Do you love your Mom? do you Love your wife?
                  would you like to see someone else taking advantage of them?
                  so shame on you,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

First, I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and second, I also want to thank you for your respect for women, no matter the nationality.

I want you to know though, Verymadalien, that I would never judge you or others for someone esle's actions. I highly respect you and understand what you are feeling. I too feel ashamed and embarrassed when I hear and see the way Americans treat others from a different nationality, illegal or legal. All I can do is pray and hope that others will know and understand that there is one American out there, Me "), and I know even more than that, who will stand beside them and support them.

God Bless You Verymadalien and Best Of Luck To You In Life!

Comment

Go get a life and mind of your business.
                      other people's issue is not your business, and the F word you used shows how stupid and ugly mouth you have. Teach yourself manners and take your profanity somewhere else.
                      GC is not an issue there, people who's intention to get married for GC don't plan on having kids.
                      Think about this, Mr Clinton cheated on his wife too, does that makes a difference b/c he is an American citizen? sometimes, you need to get the fact from the husband and wife to get the truth, one side won't give you enough information, and getting married to an american person either male or female doesn't mean you have to stick with them forever even if you 2 don't understand each other, that's why there is court for divorce and or separtion may be they will figure out their ugly side.
                      I hope things works out for that couple.

Comment

WHITEFEMALE-

YOU GET EMBARASSED? AFTER 9/11? WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPOUTING THAT "BLAME AMERICA FIRST" CRAP???

THE US IS NOT THE PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS NO BACKBONE DICTATOR APPEASING NO HISTORY UNDERSTANDING MOTHER THERESA-SUSAN SARANDON WANNABES LIKE YOU! I MEAN, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OUTSIDE THE US? DO YOU REALIZE HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT? DO YOU EVEN REMOTELY CONTEMPLATE THE LIVING HOBBESIAN HELL IRAQI CITIZENS ARE UNDER SADDAM?

MORON. GET A CLUE. YOU AND YOUR CONFUSED DRUGGED OUT HIPPIE KIN NEED TO PICK UP A HISTORY BOOK AND READ ABOUT STALIN AND HITLER YOU SILLY BOZOS...

Comment

To PATRIOT
                          You are right bro when you said White Female is Mother Terresa. She is really a good soul and cares about everybody whether USC, legal or illegals here. She has opened her heart for everybody and blesses everybody.
                          Whereas you who call yourself PATRIOT is a low living creature, who has no respect for women or humanity. You must be treating your mother, sister and other ladies of your family in the same way and calling them names.
                          How you can call yourself a PATRIOT, if you do not respect creator of the human life, how you can love and respect your country. Moreover, you are not aboriginal American, you are A DESCENDANT OF SOME ALIENS yourself. You are one of the invaders and the land never belongs to invaders.
                          American cultures teaches high moral values and respect for others but you have no respect for anybody.
                          Shame on you.
                          GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Comment

Thank you for your response and your opinion, but please let me try to clarify a few things first because evidentally I did not express myself very well.

I am very proud to be an American and yes, I do love our country, but I DO NOT like the way many Americans have categorized certain nationalities because of someone else's actions.

There truly are so many good illegals and legals that are trying their hardest to make their life right here in the U.S, and in open arms, I Welcome them.

I do hope this helps clear things up a little and oh by the way, thank you for the compliment, I kind of like that.....Mother Theresa. Anyway, how do you know I am not a Nun? Maybe I am just trying to do my job.

God Bless You!

Comment

listen man, I'm going to try to say this with a lot of respects for you. I don't know you and you don't know me to call me names. But if you want an uncivilized discussion I will give you my personal number and you can call me anytime.
                              At the beginning it was none of my business, but when my friend who is from the same country than I, someone that i use to hang out with proved to his wife that all he never wanted was to get his GC! yes it began my business. How do you think she is going to look at us foreigns now? she lived in this mariage with a very honest heart, she gave this man a child, took out loans to pay for his college, trusted him. I felt so bad that I didn't want to tell my wife about it.
                              Kids: yes people that plan to get married for Gc do not plan to have kids, but once you signed the papers and declared yourself married to this woman you are going to live like married couple; that mean have normal sex life and all the other things.
                              I don't care about Clinton cheating on hi wife or not, that doesn't reflect on me.

Comment

Working...
                              X