What Are My Chances?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are My Chances?

I had my interview for I130/485 on 4/22. After the interview, I was told by the officer that since my Birth Certificate was issued in 1995, I have to submit additional proof of birth records (ie school records, baptismal cert). Even though she made me sign the signature card and took a fingerprint of my index finger I was told my case is still pending. I've arranged to have my baptism cert mailed to me and I'm wondering how that will affect the final decision. Any advice?

I had my interview for I130/485 on 4/22. After the interview, I was told by the officer that since my Birth Certificate was issued in 1995, I have to submit additional proof of birth records (ie school records, baptismal cert). Even though she made me sign the signature card and took a fingerprint of my index finger I was told my case is still pending. I've arranged to have my baptism cert mailed to me and I'm wondering how that will affect the final decision. Any advice?

Comment

I don't think there is any need to worry about other then that you must get the paper work submitted within 30 days.I had similar situation but my paper work was affidavit of support and finger prints.I also signed the card and the finger print as you did this means your interview went OK and you will be getting your approval notice as soon as you get them the paper work they asked us.Try to get as many proofs you can and send them in so your case is finalized. I believe it will be another 6 months before you will get your approval notice. So once again get the proofs sent as soon as possible. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
      X