deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deportation

does anyone know what will cause a deportation? we have been married 5 yrs have a son, worried due to time it is taking and criminal record. waiting on change of status, green card.and if that happens what we would then do. file what etc??

does anyone know what will cause a deportation? we have been married 5 yrs have a son, worried due to time it is taking and criminal record. waiting on change of status, green card.and if that happens what we would then do. file what etc??

Comment

We would appreciate if you would elaborate your case further.How you came here in the US? Is your wife a citizen? what criminal record are you saying,is it for you or the son?

Comment

sorry about that. ok lets see this is about my husband, i am a us citizen. he came on a visitor visa that expired about 5 months before we married. filed then for change of status, about 4 yrs ago. still pending due to criminal record which consists of 1. drug possession that was without finding. 2. shoplifting under 50.-
        3.dwi , reckless driving , some speeding etc....
        i guess my fear is at this time they will deport him so far into our marriage and a child later.. on the other hand, thinking maybe if they were going to they would have right away. had charges 1 and 2 when we met.

Comment

oh boy! your husband is really in big trouble.i would suggest that you get a lawyer.i know it is quite expensive but this would give you peace of mind a lot.Oftentimes,in this forum, i always believe and suggest that having a lawyer is really helpful on matters so serious as your husband.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X