Denied citizenship 4 gray hair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied citizenship 4 gray hair

I hat ablayd and vent fru natureAliSaturation.
    But bekause ay hat stated that my hair is brown (dyied), when in fakt id vas vite, it God denied.

What shoe'd I to?

I hat ablayd and vent fru natureAliSaturation.
    But bekause ay hat stated that my hair is brown (dyied), when in fakt id vas vite, it God denied.

What shoe'd I to?

Comment

You should explain this to Swearing officer that your hair was dye when you apply, and actual color of hair is this what you have now.
      this can be a case of misrepresentation, because you didnot write your actual color.

Comment

GO talk to his Officer, and explain him that they should not deny the citizenship because of someone using colored Contacts or Dye his hair or put nail polish, these things are not permanent and should not be accounted.

Comment

Mohan, thanks for your reply, this was more intended as a humoreous break than a real problem. But your good natured intentions are higly appreciated!

I have my interview in a few days and ... well...I'm naturally nervous. It's my second try and if it doesn't work this time around, I'll probably have to go looking around for a new home...

peace to y'all!

Comment

Comment

asterix = oops. I got it.

Comment

... maybe I can claim that INS turned my hair white and therefor that I'm entitled to one "white" lie... hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                X