I245??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I245??????

i have heard so much about the I245 can someone tell me exactly what it is and what it will mean please

i have heard so much about the I245 can someone tell me exactly what it is and what it will mean please

Comment

if the senate approves it then all ppl who are here and have a job sponsor but have lost their status due to overstay will be able to change status without leaqving the US and will not have 3\10 year ban . this works only if u entered legally and have a job but the senate has not approved it thanks to alqieda 9/11 . theysay they will soon but who knows

Comment

But most of AlQaida terrorists had valid visas - why wre you Americans scapegoating illigals?

Comment

also if you're married to a USC you qualify ...

Comment

David, not all of us blame illegals. I'm all over this site telling people that it's the government, and that we need to make the government act and reform laws and immigration policy. Illegals are not the cause, but there is a burden on the medical system, tax system, and in many communities by the ones who do not obey the law and pay their own way. This is not all immigrants, but the ones who don't play by the rules have given immigrants a bad name in the minds of ignorant people. Be patient. Ignorant people have short attention spans and will have to find someone or something else to complain about. Not everyone feels that way. I don't. I just have lost all respect for Congress!

Comment

Working...
            X