I864package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I864package

I am a us citizen, filing for my alien husband who is here. Do I need the whole package for I864 if I qualify over the 125% poverty level for 3 people in a household. Or does that have anything to do with it? I was told by ins to do just the I864, can someone verify?

I am a us citizen, filing for my alien husband who is here. Do I need the whole package for I864 if I qualify over the 125% poverty level for 3 people in a household. Or does that have anything to do with it? I was told by ins to do just the I864, can someone verify?

Comment

are you sponsoring him for adjustment of status?
      If you are, just do what INS tells you. I mean, why would you need a change of address form for?

Comment

That makes sense Marie. I'll just do the I864 by itself, and yes I am doing it for adjustment of status for him. Wish us good luck.

Shanaz

Comment

you will need I-864 only, last 3 years tax returns with W-2 forms, current employment letter. At the interview, update with any new tax returs filed since filing with INS and be sure to take last 3 months check stubs.

Comment

I think I answered the wrong one earlier..haha

If you are applying for your spouse for an adjustment of status you need to file a lot of things in addition to that affidavit.
            Send *everything* they tell you too on the form, like justme said.

http://www.ins.gov/graphics/howdoi/LPRApplication.htm

Comment

Working...
            X