X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy or Mr. Pasha or NAy one Plz answer this simple Question

Hi Guys

Here is the quest:

I applied AOS based on marrige to USC, last week, yesterday I got recipt(on a plian paper) from INS syaing the AMOUNT OF CHEQUES I qrote with my application, They also gave me a A#, Now, is that mean they are processing my application, is my status is pending now??

please answer

Hi Guys

Here is the quest:

I applied AOS based on marrige to USC, last week, yesterday I got recipt(on a plian paper) from INS syaing the AMOUNT OF CHEQUES I qrote with my application, They also gave me a A#, Now, is that mean they are processing my application, is my status is pending now??

please answer

Comment

Yes to the first question.
      Yes to the second.

Comment

Hey sphyrapicus

DO I still not to go to school as F-1, its Just 2 days that i am going, but I dont want to cos I need INSTATE tution.

Please tell me

Comment

Residency decision is up to the school. Check their rules.

Comment

Well My question is:

DO I still need to Maintain My F-1 status, or i can skip this semster?

Comment

If you are adjusting status (and have a receipt that shows USCIS has received your AOS packet) then you are in status and not required to attend school under F-1 rules. You are now a pending AOS applicant.

Besides, I thought you already confirmed this with two attorneys and USCIS? Why are you asking us again???
              ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

posted January 10, 2004 07:52 PM
              Well I talked to My Lawyer as well As 1800 number of BCIS(AN Immigration Officer) and According to them, Once U send the APplication, regardless of reaciving any NOA, You and a Pending applicamt(cos I cant have 2 status at same time).

I called one of the best lawyers(Carl Shustterman)he charged me 150$ just to tell me that I dont have to go to school, cos Married to USC is automatically forgive any violations(which I never had).

Comment

Hi SAM007,

Well ! Sphyrapicus already answered to all your questions... yes they started to proceed your application and its pending until you get interview , fingerprinting and final approval ... Congratulations ...

As Sphyrapicus wrote ... now u r not out of status as far as you got NOA ... no more worries ...

Congratulations...Pasha

Comment

Working...
                X