Friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend

I came across your website while looking for information. I thought that maybe someone would be able to answer some questions for me. My boyfriend has always talked about an old childhood friend of his that was from Egypt. He lived in the US in Coral Springs, FL for a little while, but, for some reason, had to go back home to Egypt. He called and talked to my boyfriend yesterday and really wants to come back here. He mentioned something about being a sponsor, but neither my boyfriend or myself have any idea what that means. I am 19 and my boyfriend is 22. The friend is also probably in his 20's. What is sponsorship? If that's not a good option for us and him, what would be?

Thank you for your time.

I came across your website while looking for information. I thought that maybe someone would be able to answer some questions for me. My boyfriend has always talked about an old childhood friend of his that was from Egypt. He lived in the US in Coral Springs, FL for a little while, but, for some reason, had to go back home to Egypt. He called and talked to my boyfriend yesterday and really wants to come back here. He mentioned something about being a sponsor, but neither my boyfriend or myself have any idea what that means. I am 19 and my boyfriend is 22. The friend is also probably in his 20's. What is sponsorship? If that's not a good option for us and him, what would be?

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Am not for the idea of bringing friends here. Spouse or family yes, but friends always ruin the friendship.

If you really feel this is not true, then you can bring him on any of the non-immigrant visa which cane be found at: http://unitedstatesvisas.gov/

Check which one you want to use and try your luck.

Comment

Just remember if you sponsor someone you are financially responsible for them for several years and you have to be able to prove you can provide them with support. This is not a commitment to take lightly. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X