Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PLEASE HELP

    my husband was arrested for assault and they put a detainer on him. what can i do to try and help him. he is illegal but we have 5 week old twin boys and i am very sick i have a chronic sickness which puts me in the hospital quite a bit. he is the sole provider for me and the boys. i would like to know if its possible to start his i30 and if i can get him out of jail so please i really need your help

  • #2
    another winner

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 4mytwinsandmyhubby:
      my husband was arrested for assault and they put a detainer on him. what can i do to try and help him. he is illegal but we have 5 week old twin boys and i am very sick i have a chronic sickness which puts me in the hospital quite a bit. he is the sole provider for me and the boys. i would like to know if its possible to start his i30 and if i can get him out of jail so please i really need your help
      Hi 4my....... and welcome,

      You need to contact a good immigration attorney. Don't rely on advice from this forum.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi, it is quite a serious situation. He could be removed quite quickly. Have you not yet applied for his Permanent Residency? Did he enter the country without inspection (cross the border illegally)?

        As ProudUSC says, a lawyer is a must. Advice on here is from lay-persons like myself.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by davdah:
          FAKE
          That was my thought. I was just trying to be polite in case I was wrong.

          Comment


          • #6
            fake what?? look this is serious to me. this is my life that is in ruins right now. i was looking for some advice , i dont find this at all funny.

            Comment


            • #7
              The CIMT would be bad enough but if they determined it to be an aggravated felony then he could be removed administratively meaning he'll never get his day in court and could be gone in a week. That would be the worst case scenario. What was the assault for? Was it DV or something else?
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

              Comment


              • #8
                This is a fake post. A person with a chronic disease is not going to carry twins to full term. Come on. This is getting ridiculous!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Basically speaking, truth be told, you can get away with anything as long as you have friends in high places (this is universal rule, all over planet Earth).


                  You could be innocent as lamb and still end up in wolves stomack if you don't have friends in high places.

                  Simple as that.
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                  "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So, what say you, 4Twins? Fake or real?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      So, what say you, 4Twins? Fake or real?
                      Sounds a bit fishy to me Proud, but you never know these days.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jake01:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        So, what say you, 4Twins? Fake or real?
                        Sounds a bit fishy to me Proud, but you never know these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                        No you don't know what's true here anymore, Jakie! I'm getting tired of trying to figure it out. Maybe that's a clue, eh?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          So, what say you, 4Twins? Fake or real?
                          Sounds a bit fishy to me Proud, but you never know these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                          No you don't know what's true here anymore, Jakie! I'm getting tired of trying to figure it out. Maybe that's a clue, eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                          Age is catching up to you sweetheart..
                          If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

                          Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            People with chronic diseases can absolutely have babies (and she didn't say they were full term). It's not always advised, depending on the condition, but it is certainly something that can (and has) happened. Even women with cancer have given birth to perfectly healthy children.
                            **************************************
                            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Aroha:
                              People with chronic diseases can absolutely have babies (and she didn't say they were full term). It's not always advised, depending on the condition, but it is certainly something that can (and has) happened. Even women with cancer have given birth to perfectly healthy children.
                              Aroha,

                              You're right, but I still don't think this is a true story.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X