Where Shall We File?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Shall We File?

Please caqn anyone help? I am a South African living in France with my American wife. We will be moving back to Canada in the next few months, where I will stay until I can get a K-3 visa to come into America. I know that my wife has to file a 130 or some such document before we can apply for the k-3. However, should we file the 130 with our Canadian address on, or should we file it with our French address? Our French address is only temporary, and we really live in Canada when we are not in the U.S. Also, if we need to file it with the French address, where do we file it? What about if we use the Canadian address?

Thanks so much for your help!

Please caqn anyone help? I am a South African living in France with my American wife. We will be moving back to Canada in the next few months, where I will stay until I can get a K-3 visa to come into America. I know that my wife has to file a 130 or some such document before we can apply for the k-3. However, should we file the 130 with our Canadian address on, or should we file it with our French address? Our French address is only temporary, and we really live in Canada when we are not in the U.S. Also, if we need to file it with the French address, where do we file it? What about if we use the Canadian address?

Thanks so much for your help!

Comment

Working...
    X