i need advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice please

i apply in 2001 for asylum and i was denied from i.officer i left usa and i came back and i reapplay again in 6 feb 2003 till today i dont got any notice from ins waths wrong somebady now someting can i reapplay again

i apply in 2001 for asylum and i was denied from i.officer i left usa and i came back and i reapplay again in 6 feb 2003 till today i dont got any notice from ins waths wrong somebady now someting can i reapplay again

Comment

afagastian needs much people and much work,did you apply there????????????

there is much reconstruction and mucho jobs,goos monies,good life

god blesses

Comment

to KK (caca)

Hooooo i see ... you dont like mexicans and black people cuz you think your d!ck is to little and we have big onces right ... i see ... you dont have to feel bad .. your wife should ... but not you
        just buy a d!ldo you may want to use it for your self too ....
        dont worry i have a lot of g@y friends too
        like you just be happy ....

Hoooo i know maybe your wife is Fuc*ing with a mexican guy or a black one and she told you that is cuz your white d!ck is to small right ? ... so now you hate us ..

really i do have a reason to life ...1.- my fiance and to make your country mine too ... and i will... you know i will and is nothing you can do about it is why you act like that
        cuz in a few months i will be there really happy with my fiance getting marry and you will be all sad cuz this is a battle you can not win ... sorry ... get up from your seat and look out you window ... you will see a mexican face or a black face ........ this world belongs to all the people ... all colors all religions .... is why is a free country ... a free world
        you alreaddy lose ..... so sad
        so you and your superior white as$ can *uck my brown and big member ......
        HAVE A NICE DAY KK

Comment

first im *** 2nd saturday igot mail from ins with a new interviu at 10.01.2003 and my ead,is approved all mother****er and 3rd i **** with mexican **** is big i love ins he now what he douing

Comment

Working...
          X