What is name Check!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is name Check!!

My friend was denied in March 2002 because consular officer asked him some questions not related to his job. Due to the reason consular officer denied him and wrote in the denial" Your experience does not meet the requirements listed on your labor certification" Then consular officer sent him another denial via mail that was 212(a)(6)(C)(i). In which consular officer wrote "If you believe that this letter was sent to you by mistake. You should contact us via one of our approved courier services immidiately. This will be your last opportunity to submit evidence to us"
    The he submitted evidences and his case was reconsidered and he was called by the Embassy in March 2003 and denied again u/s 221(g). Consular officer wrote in the denial "Please bring a new job letter from your company explaining that they still want to hire you for this job. The last letter they sent us now a year old, so we need something more recent"
    He submitted the above mentioned letter but didn't get visa. At that time he was told by the consular officer that she want to check his name. My questions are:-

1) Please tell me what kind of the matter she wants to check about him?
    2) Why consular officer didn't check such information prior to his interview?
    3)She told him that she'll call him in 15 days. But after two months (60 days) he didn't receive any message from the embassy. Can embassy still deny or revoke his visa? Why embassy is taking more time on the check?
    4)I think embassy did check all the information about him in March 2002 at the time of his 1st interview. Why embassy checking his name now?

5) What is name check? Why consular told him that your name is very common so she want to check his name after telling him that she accepted his case?

My friend was denied in March 2002 because consular officer asked him some questions not related to his job. Due to the reason consular officer denied him and wrote in the denial" Your experience does not meet the requirements listed on your labor certification" Then consular officer sent him another denial via mail that was 212(a)(6)(C)(i). In which consular officer wrote "If you believe that this letter was sent to you by mistake. You should contact us via one of our approved courier services immidiately. This will be your last opportunity to submit evidence to us"
    The he submitted evidences and his case was reconsidered and he was called by the Embassy in March 2003 and denied again u/s 221(g). Consular officer wrote in the denial "Please bring a new job letter from your company explaining that they still want to hire you for this job. The last letter they sent us now a year old, so we need something more recent"
    He submitted the above mentioned letter but didn't get visa. At that time he was told by the consular officer that she want to check his name. My questions are:-

1) Please tell me what kind of the matter she wants to check about him?
    2) Why consular officer didn't check such information prior to his interview?
    3)She told him that she'll call him in 15 days. But after two months (60 days) he didn't receive any message from the embassy. Can embassy still deny or revoke his visa? Why embassy is taking more time on the check?
    4)I think embassy did check all the information about him in March 2002 at the time of his 1st interview. Why embassy checking his name now?

5) What is name check? Why consular told him that your name is very common so she want to check his name after telling him that she accepted his case?

Comment

It is not very clear, what kind of visa is he applying? in what country?

Comment

My friend applied for E3 Immigrant Visa. Embassy accepted his case but want to check his name. Can you explain what is name check. Read my previuos post before giving me the answer.

Comment

Working...
        X