21 age out, not fair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 age out, not fair

I'm frustrated on this country. been here for 9 years. I'm 24 now. my dad filed an I-130 for the whole family(dicember 1993). We even pay 1000 dolars each of my brothers and sister at one point, and we all got work authorization permits but when we got the letter for the final interview my name was not on it and they told me I had to wait. is been almost 2 1/2 years and i have not recived any letters. someone told me I can qualify under the child status protection act and get my final interview but I dont know how to do it. can anybody tell me how? and if in fact I qualify for this Law? Thanks everyone.

I'm frustrated on this country. been here for 9 years. I'm 24 now. my dad filed an I-130 for the whole family(dicember 1993). We even pay 1000 dolars each of my brothers and sister at one point, and we all got work authorization permits but when we got the letter for the final interview my name was not on it and they told me I had to wait. is been almost 2 1/2 years and i have not recived any letters. someone told me I can qualify under the child status protection act and get my final interview but I dont know how to do it. can anybody tell me how? and if in fact I qualify for this Law? Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
    X