Abusive Marriage..Stay in or GET OUT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive Marriage..Stay in or GET OUT!

I married my husband about a year ago, and during the past year he became abusive towards me physically and verbally. I ran away from him miles away and have been hiding out at my parents and friends homes. Im scared to death to divorce him because of his behavior, And scared for myself because im afraid he will turn me in, even im an AMERICAN! Morever he got his acceptance letter for green card and he is pressuring me not to divorce him and i dont even want to face him ever again! I never asked a dime of him, i only believed he truly loved me. Is there any way to get out of this or is it too late? I cant stay in an abusive marriage just so he can have a pleasurable life because hes made mine a living hell.

I married my husband about a year ago, and during the past year he became abusive towards me physically and verbally. I ran away from him miles away and have been hiding out at my parents and friends homes. Im scared to death to divorce him because of his behavior, And scared for myself because im afraid he will turn me in, even im an AMERICAN! Morever he got his acceptance letter for green card and he is pressuring me not to divorce him and i dont even want to face him ever again! I never asked a dime of him, i only believed he truly loved me. Is there any way to get out of this or is it too late? I cant stay in an abusive marriage just so he can have a pleasurable life because hes made mine a living hell.

Comment

divorce him! tell INS! he'll get deported and never bother you again!

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Working...
        X