Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVANCE PAROLE DOCUMENT/MOHAN!!!

Mohan please:
    I am on AOS(I485;I130) based on a marriage with a USC.
    I have been out of status since 2001 ( on F1 graduated and finished practical training).
    Is it safe to apply for Advance Parole and travel? the responses I am getting are very mixed about this. As I see people in my same situatin travelling and being allowed back in with the advance parle document.
    Thanks

Mohan please:
    I am on AOS(I485;I130) based on a marriage with a USC.
    I have been out of status since 2001 ( on F1 graduated and finished practical training).
    Is it safe to apply for Advance Parole and travel? the responses I am getting are very mixed about this. As I see people in my same situatin travelling and being allowed back in with the advance parle document.
    Thanks

Comment

No. I dont advise you to file AP.
      You are already ovrerstayed. You will not be allowed back with AP, Not for you.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Kalla an important piece of information was missing from your post. When did you go out of status and when did you file for adjustment. If you have 180 days between the two, mohan is correct.

You can always file an application. Generally, if you have overstayed, the application will be denied. On the rare occasions that overstays are issued travel docs, they are still denied entry to the US.

The Grand Poo-Bah
        Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Buckhounds and Groom of the Back Stairs

Comment

Tx Mophan and Co. I'll stay put and wait...............

Comment

Working...
          X