What is the difference in Packet 3 and Packet 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference in Packet 3 and Packet 4

Hi I wanted to know. I was reading a article. I wanted to know for the US Embassy over in India at the New Delhi office. When the Embassy send the packet to my fieance. What is the differnce between Packet 3 and Packet 4. I mean I want to know now do they I mean I want to know does that mean after Packet 3 my fieance gets she will need to send that in to the US Embassy office in New Delhi and then wait for packet 4 before she gets an interview or will she get all the paper work at once in the mail from New Delhi when the Embassy sends the first packet to her house after the NVC send the approval info to the US Embassy in New Delhi. Someone please help me
    Thanks,
    Vpatel

Hi I wanted to know. I was reading a article. I wanted to know for the US Embassy over in India at the New Delhi office. When the Embassy send the packet to my fieance. What is the differnce between Packet 3 and Packet 4. I mean I want to know now do they I mean I want to know does that mean after Packet 3 my fieance gets she will need to send that in to the US Embassy office in New Delhi and then wait for packet 4 before she gets an interview or will she get all the paper work at once in the mail from New Delhi when the Embassy sends the first packet to her house after the NVC send the approval info to the US Embassy in New Delhi. Someone please help me
    Thanks,
    Vpatel

Comment

Working...
    X