Hoy Pinoy, share your experience here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's good then. Love is a better topic than stinky underarms, LMAO! Speedie, you and your hubby are so sweet!

MIR, just a tip about women - they don't stink because of deodorants even when they sweat. No worries. (At least, most women don't.)

Drinks on Davdah - margarita for Speedie, whiskey (?) for MIR and Sabuntium and fruit punch for me.

Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

• hello GINANG B.
      I'm pretty good, actually I don't feel any different now that I am a citizen, siguro n***on mas secure na yung feeling ko that I am one but really, nothing has really changed, i am still very Filipino at heart especially yung mga values natin that is distincly ours. BTW very nice song, I remember those days, grade 6 ako noon, it's giving me goose ***ps hearing that song again. Ok, nice to see this thread circulating again. Sana ay maging maganda ang iyong araw and ingat palagi.

Comment

• Hi Lexlee,

Nagtagpo rin tayo rito. Nagpm ako sa iyo. Mabuti rin naman ako. Oo nga, syempre, hindi natin makakalimutan ang pinagmulan. Magulo pa rin sa atin, pero tingin ko matatapos ni GMA ang presidency niya roon.

Hopefully eh magkaabot-abot tayo nina Speedie at RN rito, at makapagpraktis kayo ng Tagalog, LOL!

Invite kita doon sa thread - avatars for Carribeanman - nandoon kami nagpupunta nina Speedie madalas (si RN rin). Kilala mo naman si Sprint di ba? Mag-post ka roon.

--John Wesley

Comment

• LOL! MIR was the one who said it. And surely, you didn't expect us women to foot the bill, did you?

--John Wesley

Comment

• WoMaN'S HeArT AnD MiNd aRe iNsOlUbLe pUzZlEs tO ThE MaLe. MuRdEr mIgHt bE CoNdOnEd oR ExPlAiNeD, aNd yEt sOmE SmAlLeR OfFeNsE MiGhT RaNkLe.
            Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
              I guess not. Well, it depends. Back in the day being single I wouldn't. Now, its a different story. If a wife catches hubby paying for another woman's drink she would give him lackofnukieitis.
              Or WORSE!!! Takwondo HiiiiiiYaaaaaa!!! Then No Need For Nukie.
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation