Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit INS processing times

Hello,

I have a marriage based green card application pending in Detroit INS, I filed it in September 2001, almost 9 months ago, last thing happed in my file was that in March 2002 (3 months ago), I had my fingerprints taken for FBI check, I still have not heard from the INS. How long it takes Detroit INS to set up an interview date for me, what is the processing times?

Thanks

Leo

Hello,

I have a marriage based green card application pending in Detroit INS, I filed it in September 2001, almost 9 months ago, last thing happed in my file was that in March 2002 (3 months ago), I had my fingerprints taken for FBI check, I still have not heard from the INS. How long it takes Detroit INS to set up an interview date for me, what is the processing times?

Thanks

Leo

Comment

It's going to take a while. Just be patient. Have you not received your work authorization yet?
      The whole process will take about a year give or take how busy they are. Just be patient, it's all about patience.

Good luck!

Comment

Here is my timeline for Detroit INS:

Application received March 2001
        EAD May 2001
        Fingerprints May(June?) 2001
        AOS interview June 2002

Comment

See it just takes time.

Comment

Yes, You have to be patient but I know the finger print should be there faster than 3 months,
            This happend to me and I had to contact them and they even apologized because of this....So go ahaed and ask them ...I would say go there personally.
            Melanie

Comment

time will vary

Comment

What happened to E?

Comment

Working...
                X