filling up my ds230 form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filling up my ds230 form

im just confused in filling up the form ds230...they said here on the part that i have to fill my fathers name that if deceased i should state the date of death..im just curious if they will ask the death certificate of my dad as a supporting document..is it necessary?
    i just wanna know so that at least i could be prepare in requestiong from the nso bcoz it takes a month to get it.

im just confused in filling up the form ds230...they said here on the part that i have to fill my fathers name that if deceased i should state the date of death..im just curious if they will ask the death certificate of my dad as a supporting document..is it necessary?
    i just wanna know so that at least i could be prepare in requestiong from the nso bcoz it takes a month to get it.

Comment

Hi Joycangel,

Please take a looke at this site:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/i...es_1308.html#docreqs

I didn't see where it listed death certificate as a required document, but if you want to make certain, please contact them per the below reference from the site:

Questions

If you have any questions on completing the DS-230 Part I, please contact the National Visa Center (NVC). The address and telephone number for NVC can be found later in this instruction packet.

Good luck!

Comment

Get one just in case.

Comment

Working...
        X