I-94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94

i left from the us 1 1/2 ago but i overstayed,i lost my I-94 and had to fill a new one before i left.no i want to go back but i don't know if they will notice.What can i do?

i left from the us 1 1/2 ago but i overstayed,i lost my I-94 and had to fill a new one before i left.no i want to go back but i don't know if they will notice.What can i do?

Comment

We are you from?

Comment

Colombia

Comment

See my response to "help me please." The bad news is that it is very likely that they will notice, and you will be sent back from the port of entry.

Comment

and even if by some chance they don't notice, you may risk getting yourself into even more trouble if you succeed in entering (you would almost want them to send you back from the port of entry)...

Comment

What visa status did you have then and for how long did you overstay? And what visa do you plan to use now to enter?

Comment

Hi:

Your visa is no longer valid if you overstayed even 1 day.
                So if:
                You overstayed between 1 day and 179 days, no bar, but you need a new visa
                Above that, you get a 5 or 10 year bar, and of course after the bar is over, you still need a new visa.

Buena Suerte!

Comment

Working...
                X