I-212 vs. I-601

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-212 vs. I-601

Am I correct in my belief that the I-212 waiver is for people who have been deported or have committed a crime such as a felony? And the I-601 waiver is for people who have been sent back from the border or have committed "lesser" crimes? If so, I am confused as to which one has the higher approval rate. I would also like to know which one has the shorter approval time. Any clarification would be appreciated as I am somewhat confused and my current understanding (I-601 is for "lesser" crimes and has a longer wait time and lower approval rate) doesn't make a lot of sense - even for the INS

Am I correct in my belief that the I-212 waiver is for people who have been deported or have committed a crime such as a felony? And the I-601 waiver is for people who have been sent back from the border or have committed "lesser" crimes? If so, I am confused as to which one has the higher approval rate. I would also like to know which one has the shorter approval time. Any clarification would be appreciated as I am somewhat confused and my current understanding (I-601 is for "lesser" crimes and has a longer wait time and lower approval rate) doesn't make a lot of sense - even for the INS

Comment

Working...
    X