Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can i do !!!!! ..... please help us out !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can i do !!!!! ..... please help us out !!!!

What can i do if the 180 days are almost over (k1 visa) ... we have no answer yet is another way to check the answer ? ... we went to BCIS and still says the next ....

Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on ***** **, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

but the time is almost overrrrrrrrrrrr

can i check it in another plase ?..... i went to visa pro but it say the same thing ... please help us out

What can i do if the 180 days are almost over (k1 visa) ... we have no answer yet is another way to check the answer ? ... we went to BCIS and still says the next ....

Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on ***** **, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

but the time is almost overrrrrrrrrrrr

can i check it in another plase ?..... i went to visa pro but it say the same thing ... please help us out

Comment

The processing time on the Immigration WEB site and on the receipt (I-797, Notice of Action) is not accurate. You are going to have to wait longer.

The Grand Poo-Bah
      Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Buckhounds and Groom of the Back Stairs

Comment

Keep faith and be patient.

Comment

what can I do?

lets see,humm

1 you came here illegally,so you can go back home to your country and people.

2 tell president fox to get your country together and get people to work,stop mooching off white people.

3 pick up all the caca from your mouth you are telling people on this site

4 this is a help site for legal immigrants who need serious help,immigrants,immigrants,immigrants,people who came here legally,legally.legally,not border jumpers,jumpers,jumpers,not illegal alians,alians,alians and caca caca caca caca caca brown faces

Comment

you have the no spin zone,and you are busted,

deport illegal alians,keep america free and safe

Comment

Working...
            X