• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY EASTER CHARLIE BROWN !!!

HAPPY EASTER !!!

HAPPY EASTER !!!

Comment

You should add a warning disclaimer on this one.

Comment

Nice title, but not that funny.

Comment

Title and content were trash.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            You should add a warning disclaimer on this one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why?

Comment

It's racist and contains vulgar language. That's why.

Comment

More Appropriate

Comment

New Way Of Thinking??
                  lets make fun, connect, Share, All past Ways, without thought of racism???
                  The new generation is capable, Aware, WISE!!!
                  Laugh at Life, regardless of history. Most were not there! Those Of new, think differently. While, fully Comprehending!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

So all you SOM followers think this post is okay? I thought it was terrible and so beneath him. He's not a bad guy - just wants to present himself this way. For what reason?? Clueless.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      So all you SOM followers think this post is okay? I thought it was terrible and so beneath him. He's not a bad guy - just wants to present himself this way. For what reason?? Clueless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 Weeks!!! go hang out with 20 - 30rs.
                      These debates Are "OUR" reality! not Theirs!
                      You White Honkey!! LMAO. you Crazy Nigga!! Sanches is laughing, While #2 Says What??? You gonna Leave out Wet Backs??? I refuse To be left out!!! LOL. Then Sonny say's " Whaaaaattt??? . No Chinks??? I am Hurt!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                        So all you SOM followers think this post is okay? I thought it was terrible and so beneath him. He's not a bad guy - just wants to present himself this way. For what reason?? Clueless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You White Honkey!! LMAO. you Crazy Nigga!! Sanches is laughing, While #2 Says What??? You gonna Leave out Wet Backs??? I refuse To be left out!!! LOL. Then Sonny say's " Whaaaaattt??? . No Chinks??? I am Hurt!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not funny. Ugh.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

You White Honkey!! LMAO. you Crazy Nigga!! Sanches is laughing, While #2 Says What??? You gonna Leave out Wet Backs??? I refuse To be left out!!! LOL. Then Sonny say's " Whaaaaattt??? . No Chinks??? I am Hurt!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not funny. Ugh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are not expected to understand!
                          You are Not the New generation!!!!

Comment

I have watched that video several times and I see nothing racist in it at all; you are just the true racist seeing racism everywhere even though it doesnt exist

Comment

Not funny. Ugh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are not expected to understand!
                              You are Not the New generation!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you are??? LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X