Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does ti take to receive a fingerprint appointment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does ti take to receive a fingerprint appointment?

Hi, I am a U.S. Citizen and I applied all the application for my wife, so she can stay here with me. She got her Employment Authorization Card and Advance Parol. We sent the application sometime in June or July. I would like to know how long it takes to receive a fingerprint appointment. We filed the application in Atlanta, Georgia.

Thank you

Hi, I am a U.S. Citizen and I applied all the application for my wife, so she can stay here with me. She got her Employment Authorization Card and Advance Parol. We sent the application sometime in June or July. I would like to know how long it takes to receive a fingerprint appointment. We filed the application in Atlanta, Georgia.

Thank you

Comment

I am in a similiar position like you but me and my wife are just filing our papers this week. My questio to you is, how long did it take for you to get the EAD and AP? Also, do you know or have any idea how long it's taking for processing Green cards (temporary or perm) via the Atlatna service center? I have heard ATL is slow but do you know any people who have got theirs FAST or all experiences have been bad.

Appreciate your input and good luck. Thanks.

Comment

It took us about 30-45 days. I still have no idea how long it's going to take for Green Card via Atlanta Center.

Good luck and Tahnk you.

Comment

Have you had any friends or relatives who went through the GC process via ATLanta office? How long did it take?

Comment

Working...
          X