EAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD

What happens next after recieving the EAD notice of approval. Just check my EAD status online and it says there that it is approved and thet notice of approval is mailed today. Is the notice of approval is the same as the EAD card?? I'm just wondering, guess excited.

What happens next after recieving the EAD notice of approval. Just check my EAD status online and it says there that it is approved and thet notice of approval is mailed today. Is the notice of approval is the same as the EAD card?? I'm just wondering, guess excited.

Comment

Gidget....Which Service center did u apply in and when did u apply. Mine is taking rather long

Comment

A notice of approval would mean that the card will come soon.If in California Service center it normally arrives after 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Gidget:

My online status also said--"approval notice has been sent etc etc..." What I got in the mail is a notice and the actual EAD card with my name, pic, no finger print. It came only 3 days after that online status approval date. I applied at TSC, my card was sent to me in California. Hope that helps. Good luck

Comment

Working...
          X