New Affiliate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Affiliate

You will notice that I have added Anastasia International as an affiliate. Please check my links to both of my affiliate agencies and meet the beautiful women that are looking to meet serious relationships with the greatest men on earth - AMERICAN MEN !!!

Originally posted by davdah:
    Me wants
    So whats stopping you ????

Comment

Hot, but can they cook?

Otherwise, American men rock!

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
        Hot, but can they cook?

Otherwise, American men rock!
        Borscht

Comment

Only bortsch? That ****s. No Chicken Kiev?

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Me wants
            So whats stopping you ???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Gotta wait for the cement to dry where I buried the wife. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just get out of that situation; stop wasting your life !!!

Comment

Look at the Snow White Beauties !!!

http://8march.anastasia-intern...nal.com/1131689.html

Comment

I don't get you guys ! You spend all day picking up the likes of Proudie and Sprint doing Phone S e x with these fat cows (no offemse Proudie and Sprint; just an example), but you won't meet these beautiful women????

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  I don't get you guys ! You spend all day picking up the likes of Proudie and Sprint doing Phone S e x with these fat cows (no offemse Proudie and Sprint; just an example), but you won't meet these beautiful women????
                  No. 1 - false allegations on the phone s.ex

No. 2 - As bad as you wish, I am not and never will be a fat cow.

No. 3 - I'm off the market

Have fun, guys, with those hot, young things - lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    Proudie; You conceded defeat on the thread so you can't complain now; you did not repsond to the new challenger regarding the assertion of being a fat lazy cow do you lose by default.

I stood up and fought for you as best as I could but what can I do? I had to grant default judgment based on your failure to appear in the complaint. I am here only as the voice of reason and I must obey the rules impartially and objectively. The truth will set you free !!!

Comment

I wonder if there is a market for L e s b i a n mail order brides???

How hot is that???

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        Proudie; You conceded defeat on the thread so you can't complain now; you did not repsond to the new challenger regarding the assertion of being a fat lazy cow do you lose by default.

I stood up and fought for you as best as I could but what can I do? I had to grant default judgment based on your failure to appear in the complaint. I am here only as the voice of reason and I must obey the rules impartially and objectively. The truth will set you free !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I actually won by not responding to another miserable troll on this forum. Fat and lazy are terms for people who are overweight and do nothing to try and help themselves. Neither apply to me - that's the final ruling.

Comment

Look at the Snow White Beauties !!!

http://8march.anastasia-intern...nal.com/1131689.html
                          Looks like she has a hint of Tartar in her eyes, but Viking blonde hair. Stunning. Does she cook Chicken Kiev?

Comment

Working...
                          X