Pinoy2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinoy2

I am a tourist here in California, but I met a diplomat, and accroding to him he can hire me and will be given a legal working permit. I have a college degree, but not in medical field Is this true? or it this possible? how long does it take to process the paper?
    Thanks

I am a tourist here in California, but I met a diplomat, and accroding to him he can hire me and will be given a legal working permit. I have a college degree, but not in medical field Is this true? or it this possible? how long does it take to process the paper?
    Thanks

Comment

HELLO ANYONE?....

Comment

Why is this diplomat hiring you for? Does he work for the State Dept. or UN ? Be more specific.

Comment

Hi Alicia,

Yes, this person could help you get a work visa through their company if they are qualified and in regards in the medical field, I know that a lot of businesses offer to pay for your schooling, so maybe this is what he is suggesting.

And honestly, I am not sure how long it would take to process these papers, but I am sure you could find more on this if you would go to the INS website and I am sure now that I have responded to your thread more will expand on this information ")

I wish you the best of luck!

Comment

Working...
          X