THANK YOU MOHAN FOR YOUR HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU MOHAN FOR YOUR HELP

I JUST WANT TO THANK MOHAN FOR HIS/HER HELP...I ASKED FOR HELP W/MY HUSBANDS I-601 IN DECEMBER WHEN IT CAME BACK DENIED AND MOHAN HELPED ME AND WE FINALLY GOT THE APPROVAL LETTER YESTERDAY...WE ARE SO HAPPY OH WHAT A RELIEF AND WE OWE IT ALL TO MOHAN...YOU WERE RIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH...GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER...I DIDNT NEED A LAWYER AFTER ALL...THANKS AGAIN MOHAN AND GOD BLESS

I JUST WANT TO THANK MOHAN FOR HIS/HER HELP...I ASKED FOR HELP W/MY HUSBANDS I-601 IN DECEMBER WHEN IT CAME BACK DENIED AND MOHAN HELPED ME AND WE FINALLY GOT THE APPROVAL LETTER YESTERDAY...WE ARE SO HAPPY OH WHAT A RELIEF AND WE OWE IT ALL TO MOHAN...YOU WERE RIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH...GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER...I DIDNT NEED A LAWYER AFTER ALL...THANKS AGAIN MOHAN AND GOD BLESS

Comment

thank you. hope the burden is gone, and you can breath in relief.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Hi Faith, do you mind posting your story, or can I email you. I am also dealing with the I601 and also getting help from Mohan.
        Congratulations! It is good to hear that the I601 does get approved sometimes!

Comment

Working...
        X