Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Processing Dates published!

Heya!

I noticed that www.uscis.gov posted new service centers processing times. Last time they did it was Jan 4th (released Dec 17-18th if recall correctly). This time it says the dates were released on Jan 7th and posted on Jan 16th!

Are they really gonna post new processing dates every week?! That would be way too cool.

The app I'm waiting on is I-824 (transfer of an approved I-130 to consulate for DCF processing) and Jan 4th dates said they were processing Oct 14th receipt date. This posting says they already working on Dec 16th apps!!! The date moved two(!) months in two and a half weeks?

any thoughts on that anybody?

Heya!

I noticed that www.uscis.gov posted new service centers processing times. Last time they did it was Jan 4th (released Dec 17-18th if recall correctly). This time it says the dates were released on Jan 7th and posted on Jan 16th!

Are they really gonna post new processing dates every week?! That would be way too cool.

The app I'm waiting on is I-824 (transfer of an approved I-130 to consulate for DCF processing) and Jan 4th dates said they were processing Oct 14th receipt date. This posting says they already working on Dec 16th apps!!! The date moved two(!) months in two and a half weeks?

any thoughts on that anybody?

Comment

Working...
    X