IRS and filing for illegal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRS and filing for illegal

someone could tell me if there is any complications when filing the tax return using my ITIN instead of SSN ,yet my W2 form with my old inventing ssn ....please hepl....

someone could tell me if there is any complications when filing the tax return using my ITIN instead of SSN ,yet my W2 form with my old inventing ssn ....please hepl....

Comment

USING AN ITIN # TO FILE YOUR TAXES THAT DOESN'T MATCH THE SSN ON YOUR W-2 (BECAUSE IT'S FAKE OR NOT YOURS) IS OKAY AND IN FACT SHOULD BE THAT WAY.

THE GOVERNMENT STARTED THE WHOLE ITIN PROCESS SO PEOPLE WORKING ILLEGALLY WOULD FILE TAXES. THEY ALREADY KNOW IF YOU FILED FOR THE ITIN THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A SSN.

I WORK P/T AS A TAX PREPARER SEASONALLY AND IT IS FINE, IF NOT ENCOURAGED TO FILE USING YOUR SSN YOU WORK UNDER.

PRIVACY ACTS PROTECT YOU FROM IRS SHARING INFO WITH INS.

Comment

IRS will have too different records on you, the one reported by your employer - an invented name and false SSN on one hand, and your real name and your ITIN# reported by yourself on the other hand. This way things are fine and you shouldn't have any problem. Nevertheless, I have heard that in general illegals without a real SSN do not file taxes at all - it's a much safer strategy.

Comment

thanks guys for the information,I 'm having my status adjudicated so it's just matter of time to fix every broken piece of my case,especially this one (ssn) , so now I filed all the document concerning my tax return and I 'm holding them _by fear_because of that problem......can I send them now? second question(I really appreciat it), did somebody know any helpful tax agent who can help me out to resolve w2 form problem because I change my job and my ex-boss doesn,t want to change it for me (ssn) ? thanks a lot

Comment

Is your name misspelled in your fake SSN card? If it is you're just fine.

Comment

How would it be that anything is "fine" when fraud is committed? Committing fraud by deceit could never be "just fine" no matter what you say.

Comment

Perhaps he or she is an employer who does it regularly.

Comment

Angie-shouldn't cheat Uncle Sam while claiming to be soooooooooooo perfect. Is your hubby really ugly?? Why was it again that you couldn't get a USC to marry you?? Oh yeah, bow wow bow wow

Comment

THE ADVICE THAT I POSTED WASN'T MEANT FOR PEOPLE TO COME ON HERE AND HATE ON ME BECAUSE I AM ABLE TO HELP.

I WILL NOT COMMENT AGAIN ON MYSELF OR ABOUT MY HUSBAND WHEN IT IS NONE OF ANYONES BUSINESS.

MY PRIOR POST IS ALL LEGAL TAX ADVICE. THERE IS NO CHEATING OF UNCLE SAM OR ANYONE....GET A LIFE

Comment

GIRL, DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE - THEY SHOULD GET A LIFE - LOSERS.

THEY ARE THE ONES THAT MAKES THINGS SO BAD. THEY WITH THEIR CRIMINAL RECORDS.

YOU GO GIRL! DON'T EVEN GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY.

Comment

Angie is giving Very Bad Advice. The INS startes the ITIN program so people who could not get a ss card could still file taxes. Not for people with fraudulant SS numbers could file. Unless they just wanted to catch them. Fraud is fraud. It is jail time for cheating the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. And where have you been Angie. There IS NO MORE PRIVACY ACT. THEY ARE ALL SHARING INFO. I have a friend who works at the Wilshire Federal Building. They are telling everyone everything. The government can't afford all these illegals anymore and they are rounding them up in various ways to get rid of them. We have to pay for the war. We don't have money for all this immigration crap. Maybe we could use em for target practice. hmmmmmmmm Good idea. Kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

Comment

WE WILL OVERCOME THE IGORANT AND UNINFORMED, AND HIGHLY UNEDUCATED.

FROM--------ALSO AMERICAN,

ANGIE

Comment

THE INS DID NOT START THE ITIN PROCESS. THE IRS DID AND THEY DO ***NOT*** GIVE THE INFO ON THESE PEOPLE TO INS. THEY ARE PAYING LOTS AND LOTS OF TAXES TO HELP COVER COSTS OF ILLEGALS, AND YES ALSO TO HELP FUND THE WAR.

BACK OFF OF ANGIE.

ALL SHE TRIES TO DO IS HELP, UNLIKE YOU, GUEST 6 (BY THE WAY EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LOG ON UNDER SEVERAL DIFFERENT ID'S TO SPREAD YOUR HATRED MAKE PEOPLE THINK THERE ARE MORE THAT FEEL THE SAME WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO) THERE ARE REALLY NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT THINK LIKE YOU (PSYCHOTIC AND TWISTED).

Comment

The Patriot Act pretty much crushed the privacy sharing regulation that was in effect before, if not, its only a matter of time. With the addition of the Homeland Security Department, immigrant community can expect much hasher time in the coming years.
                              ANGIE probably has more knowledge on this matter than me, but as far I know, what IRS do and what INS do is two separate thing. I would suggest caution when turning in your tax return, because in an essence it can be use as an evidence that you violate your immigration status, and become ground of dismissal for I-485.

Comment

Working...
                              X