Waivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waivers

My boyfriend was deported for committing a crime of Moral Turpitude, Malicious Destruction of Property.

Are there any waivers (Hardship, etc.) or maybe a Fiance Visa that could be used to attempt to get someone who was deported back into the country legally? He has a US Citizen child, the mother is willing to state the hardship on her for not having her son's father here. (They are divorced).

One more quick question - when he received his travel papers from the consulate in Miami, the paperwork had someone elses name on it but my boyfriends fingerprints. Upon arrival into his country the agents at the airport scratched on the printed name on the form and wrote my boyfriends name. The agents that traveled with my boyfriend had possesion of all travels documents therefore, my boyfriend was not aware of this name change on the form until they reached his country. Do we have to notify someone regarding this paperwork mix-up? If so, whom should we notify?

Thank You-

My boyfriend was deported for committing a crime of Moral Turpitude, Malicious Destruction of Property.

Are there any waivers (Hardship, etc.) or maybe a Fiance Visa that could be used to attempt to get someone who was deported back into the country legally? He has a US Citizen child, the mother is willing to state the hardship on her for not having her son's father here. (They are divorced).

One more quick question - when he received his travel papers from the consulate in Miami, the paperwork had someone elses name on it but my boyfriends fingerprints. Upon arrival into his country the agents at the airport scratched on the printed name on the form and wrote my boyfriends name. The agents that traveled with my boyfriend had possesion of all travels documents therefore, my boyfriend was not aware of this name change on the form until they reached his country. Do we have to notify someone regarding this paperwork mix-up? If so, whom should we notify?

Thank You-

Comment

Working...
    X