• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help as im willing to travel my native Country

Perference Category:
    E3-SKILLED WORKERS
    Foreign state of chargeability:
    Pakistan

The National Visa Center (NVC) has completed its processing and forwarded it to American Embassy/Consulate in RIYADH Saudia Arabia

An immigrant visa interview was taken by me at U.S.Embassy/Consulate in Riyadh on January 10, 2009 after the interview taken I have been called for the second interview again and after submitting my passports as im applying with my family,It's been a more than a month now i didn’t get any response from them so far

Please any one who could help me in knowing how much time it will take for the process time as im willing to travel my native country

i have tried to reach them so many times but no use

Perference Category:
    E3-SKILLED WORKERS
    Foreign state of chargeability:
    Pakistan

The National Visa Center (NVC) has completed its processing and forwarded it to American Embassy/Consulate in RIYADH Saudia Arabia

An immigrant visa interview was taken by me at U.S.Embassy/Consulate in Riyadh on January 10, 2009 after the interview taken I have been called for the second interview again and after submitting my passports as im applying with my family,It's been a more than a month now i didn’t get any response from them so far

Please any one who could help me in knowing how much time it will take for the process time as im willing to travel my native country

i have tried to reach them so many times but no use

Comment

Hi Shahid,

Welcome. I don't think anyone can tell you how long the process will take and a month doesn't seem so long. Processing times vary. I would be patient for a little longer. Good luck.

Comment

We don't need no more Muslim terrorists in our country. Stay in ME and do your dirty little work there.
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

f-u-c-k-i-ng idiot ur President is Muslim.He took an oath on Quran in the closed door fool.stop spreading hate u ignorant.All religions have equal values and spirits.Better learn and get urself educated.In United States we dnt need haters.We need those great people who can prove the world yes we can.WE can coexist.Living side by side in the same neighbour hoods.Love to all the humanity.Word up!
          griffins

Comment

You are held up by security checks.

Comment

Interestign that you call yourself shahid, which is a martyr in jihad. How many are you planning to kill in the U.S.?

Comment

Working...
              X