Am I be able to come back to U.S.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I be able to come back to U.S.?

My I-94 visa has been expired for 8 months. I leave the U.S. in 2 months and go back to Germany. Will I be able to come back to the U.S.? My sister is a permanent resident and has her own company. Is there a way how she can help me to become a Immigration-visa.Maybe throu her company. Can anyone help me? Thanks

My I-94 visa has been expired for 8 months. I leave the U.S. in 2 months and go back to Germany. Will I be able to come back to the U.S.? My sister is a permanent resident and has her own company. Is there a way how she can help me to become a Immigration-visa.Maybe throu her company. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Comment

If you leave, you are going to be subject to the 10 year ban. If you want to come back..dont leave.

As far as can she help you? I'm not sure. Maybe someone else may know.

Since you came on the VWP, I'm not sure you can adjust to anything at all except if you get married to a USC.

I'll do some checking on the INS page later.

Comment

Under the VWP you cannot adjust, and ANY violation to the terms under which you were admitted render you inadmissible.

Sorry to be rough Melanie, but it is people who abuse the VWP, like you have, that makes INS officers suspect of all of us who travel under the VWP.

Comment

The only exception is if you get married.

I came on a VWP and got married. I didn't plan it that way but it happened. That's the *only* exception that I know of that a person with a VWP can ajust.

Comment

nice to see someone who respects the privilege of the visa waiver program so much that they overstay (and likely have been working without authorization) and then want to figure out how to scam their way back to the US.
            When you came to the US, did you tell INS that you were going to stay nearly a year? Somehow I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
            X