RE: HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: HELP

I have not filed any paper with the INS yet, and we were not married here. But she had my last name on her passport because I sponsored her then, and as a result of this, I believe that my last name will be on her B1/B2 visa when she came in here two years ago. She married a USC citizen six months later, and Iam now legally married to my own wife now, and I want to adjust my status. Can this have effect on me.

KK.

I have not filed any paper with the INS yet, and we were not married here. But she had my last name on her passport because I sponsored her then, and as a result of this, I believe that my last name will be on her B1/B2 visa when she came in here two years ago. She married a USC citizen six months later, and Iam now legally married to my own wife now, and I want to adjust my status. Can this have effect on me.

KK.

Comment

I think you shouldn't be worry about this.
      If you sponsor her to come to US with her B1/B2 visa and she overstay in the first visit then that could be a problem but I don't think it will block you to Adjust your status.

Anyone with experience???

Comment

I think the question is why she has your last name on your visa? Why didn't she use her own?

These are some critical questions.

I am not a lawyer, so please doublecheck any information given by me or anyone else with a certified lawyer before you take any further action.

Comment

Working...
        X