Subsequent filing of I-140

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subsequent filing of I-140

Is a subsequent filing of I-140 for the same labor certificate after the I-140 denial accepted by the INS or not?

If I get a I-140 denial will INS accept re-filing of I-140 based on the same labor certification?

Is a subsequent filing of I-140 for the same labor certificate after the I-140 denial accepted by the INS or not?

If I get a I-140 denial will INS accept re-filing of I-140 based on the same labor certification?

Comment

Maybe first find out why the original I-140 was denied before re-filing it. What did the attorney say?

Comment

Company has been in loss for 6 years (0$-68K$) and I have not been paid a prevailing wage - 20K less as self-employed.

Do you know if such types of cases are being approved?
        Every small company shows a loss or very low income.

Comment

On personal note you might think of looking for an alternate job. The company pays you less than the prevailing wage is not an ethical practice. I know it's not easy especially one that will file a green card for you. The loss however might be a way of tax benefit. The INS doesn't look at it that way. Since your company is not financially sound, it's unlikely that they can provide a long-term employment to you.

Comment

The problem is that I have a job as long as I find it on the Internet - it is so called a sub-contract for my company that appears to be a third party.
            In addition my company's attorney expired my visa and I am out of status having a good job and tough I-140.
            I am afraid to ask other companies to hire me when I am out of status when I am under an umbrella of 245i only with my old LC.
            That is why I ask whether after the first I-140 denial the fight with INS is over or I can re=submit for the same LC.
            My attorney does not tell me anything about a status of my green card and chances of approval of my I-140. He probably wants to abandon my case.
            I do not want fight with attorneys but with INS.
            Can anybody help? I cannot pay a lot for lost cases.

Comment

Working...
            X