Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A proposed law that would allow undocumented workers to get drivers licenses is getting vocal support in the valley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A proposed law that would allow undocumented workers to get drivers licenses is getting vocal support in the valley

We want this to pass, then we will have names, pictures and fingerprints and ADDRESS of illegal aliens , makes it a lot easier to track down and deport.

March For Licenses
    A proposed law that would allow undocumented workers to get drivers licenses is getting vocal support in the valley.
    People marched through Sanger pushing for Senate Bill 60. It would no longer require a Social Security Number for a license.

However some say they'll sue the state if the bill passes.

They worry it could give terrorists easy access to licenses.

Supporters of the bill plan to march again in Madera tonight.

The measure is in the assembly now, and some say it could be signed into law sometime this week.

Last Updated: Aug 27, 2003

We want this to pass, then we will have names, pictures and fingerprints and ADDRESS of illegal aliens , makes it a lot easier to track down and deport.

March For Licenses
    A proposed law that would allow undocumented workers to get drivers licenses is getting vocal support in the valley.
    People marched through Sanger pushing for Senate Bill 60. It would no longer require a Social Security Number for a license.

However some say they'll sue the state if the bill passes.

They worry it could give terrorists easy access to licenses.

Supporters of the bill plan to march again in Madera tonight.

The measure is in the assembly now, and some say it could be signed into law sometime this week.

Last Updated: Aug 27, 2003

Comment

Acelaw, I haven't been posting here in a long time, but I see nothing has changed!! You are still with your "sky is falling" routine. Head is still in the sand I see. I could be wrong, but you are still not going to face reality.

"We want this to pass, then we will have names, pictures and fingerprints and ADDRESS of illegal aliens , makes it a lot easier to track down and deport."

Are you being sarcastic, because if you are that is pretty funny. If not, do you really think that is going to happen? Come on, you should know better by now. You have been saying that stuff for a long time now and it ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.

"Round'em all up and deport'em"
      That'll be the day.

Comment

I would love to see good old Acelaw dig up one of his convenient little statistics on how much taxpayer money it would cost to deport all the "illegals."

Comment

Do the math Chippemonk
          Illegals cost us 70 billion per in extra taxes.
          70 billion divided by 8 million illegals.Most in the Border states , a short bus ride.So we just saved taxpayuers a ton of money, reduce crime, 25% of Federal prison are illegal aliens, 1.5 million illegal aliens in Calif schools costs 16 billion to teach English.
          http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=34198
          Illegals crushing L.A. health system?
          Report says 'epidemic' crisis threatens capacity to serve citizens

Posted: August 21, 2003
          1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jon Dougherty
          © 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

The cost to provide medical care to illegal immigrants is severely affecting the ability of Los Angeles County and other parts of California to provide health services to all its residents as numerous emergency rooms close and hospitals plunge deeper into debt.

According to a new report by Project USA, an immigration reform group that supports immigration limits and restrictions, illegals who routinely use emergency rooms as free clinics are costing L.A. County and state taxpayers $340 million annually a figure that rises each year, even as lawmakers in Sacramento struggle to dig the state out of its $38 billion budget deficit

Just Calif alone where we have an Estimateed 2.5 million illegals, this 340 Million in health care spent on deporting , Thats $136.000.00 we could spend on each and every one of them to track and deport.I think we can do it for about $5,000 per case.

Comment

Acelaw is nothing but a racist who simply hates Mexicans. In fact he wants this country to practice apartheid against people of non-white.
            rajoo

Comment

Ra-fool, Everbody is a racist and hates everybody - right???? In case you don't know, in America, people have the right to voice their opinions when they feel there are injustices and problems with our current situations. This is why America is the best place in the world to be.
              Kenny

Comment

To kenny,
                yes, people have right to voice their opinions. But you are not voicing your opinion, you are telling others to hate a certain group of people that you hate, in this case you hate the Mexicans. They come here to find jobs that Americans don't want to do. You should not advocate hatred towards them. You should be thankful.
                rajoo

Comment

To Rajoo,
                  I really find it apalling when you put words in the mouths of others. You see HATE, HATE, everywhere, while I see compassionate people everwhere.
                  In regards to Acelaw, maybe his numbers and facts are skewed - maybe not. One thing, however, is that you can't deny that there are many immigration issues and problems in this country - especially in California. Do you agree with that? I am not THANKFUL to anyone who is here illegally - for the simple fact that they are breaking the law. It makes it harder for everyone else who is trying to get here & stay here legally.

Comment

Kenny

I kind of understand where you are coming from.
                    There is a situation we are facing in this country, and Cali., that needs to be addressed.

"In regards to Acelaw, maybe his numbers and facts are skewed - maybe not. One thing, however, is that you can't deny that there are many immigration issues and problems in this country - especially in California. Do you agree with that?"

I agree with that. The scapegoating, complaining, and crying about it needs to stop. Now is the time to confront this immigration situation REALISTICALLY.

Comment

Agreed......but I don't think I am a racist or full of hate (as Rajoo always likes to say) because I would like to see this problem addressed and positive steps taken towards improving the situation.
                      Regards,
                      Kenny

Comment

kenny,
                        I don't know you but I've read your postings. They are full of hatred against immigrants, mexicans, moslems, jews, arabs, etc.
                        I hope you change your ways.
                        rajoo

Comment

To SKS,
                          The old saying goes...."It's like the Kettle calling the spoon black" (I think)

This is an appropriate expression for Rajoo. He is the first to scream "message of hate" and "racism". He should look deeper into his own beliefs and he might see that it might be him and his Islamic brothers who don't have a tolerance for others

Comment

to kenny,
                            it is obvious now that you did not read your own postings. If you read them, you'd find that they are full of hatred.
                            rajoo

Comment

To Rafool.....You are growing very tiresome.....please go cry to your buddy Osama.
                              Kenny

Comment

Working...
                              X