k4 AND CSPA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k4 AND CSPA

To Sammy: Does cspa apply to K4 applicants who are the beneficiary of k3. As to my limited information, cspa does not apply to k2, beneficiary of k1. Please respond..it is very important

To Sammy: Does cspa apply to K4 applicants who are the beneficiary of k3. As to my limited information, cspa does not apply to k2, beneficiary of k1. Please respond..it is very important

Comment

can anyone answer my question..Please..

Comment

very interesting question,i have talked to litigation attorneys about this issue and have was told that K-2's and K-4's do not fall into the criteria of the child protection act.if the CPA is the same as what your talking about.

the CPA is a very vague document but all i have read is that it pertains to immigrants,refugees and asylees and not to nonimmigrants such as K-2s and K-4s.

if anyone can find otherwise please post.

Comment

Bohica: Yes You are right that cspa does not apply to k4. But what if k4 turns 21 after he attains k4 visa and apply for adjustment of status(I-485) as he is an immediate relative of usc. I was reading one website of an attorney there he mentioned that nothing would necessarily prohibit an alien who once was a k4 from seeking to utilize the cspa upon seeking adjustment, k2 alien cannot utilize cspa when seeking to adjust.

Comment

To Sammy or any other learned advocate: if someone knows about this issue, pleae write. It is not for me rather i am helping someone abroad who does not have much time left for getting k4 visa. I dont want him to waste time and money on medical and visa fees if finally they have to be denied. Please answer somebody.

Comment

is there any body who can respond in detail

Comment

Working...
              X