X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandmother's Petition & Age-Out Law

Child Status Protection Eligibility and procedures

DEar all,

greetings from the philippines. my mom was petitioned by hermother whos an american citizen
    ( my grandmother ) under F3 visa last November 1988. I was 10 years old then. But April of this year we are already in the priority date but
    i already aged out, im 24 now but im still single. can i avail of the benefits of the child status protection law? they have paid already of
    the ins fees and are waiting for immigrant medical and interview. what can i do for me to be able to join them the time they migrate? are there
    procedures already to be done for me to avail of the law?

and another thing i have another petition aside from the F3, we also have F4 petition by my moms uncle last 1982 when i was still 4 yrs old.

pls advise me as to my right to avail of the law and the procedures that i need to do as soon as possible.

am i entitled to avail of the benefits of the law?

thanks,
    anthony

Child Status Protection Eligibility and procedures

DEar all,

greetings from the philippines. my mom was petitioned by hermother whos an american citizen
    ( my grandmother ) under F3 visa last November 1988. I was 10 years old then. But April of this year we are already in the priority date but
    i already aged out, im 24 now but im still single. can i avail of the benefits of the child status protection law? they have paid already of
    the ins fees and are waiting for immigrant medical and interview. what can i do for me to be able to join them the time they migrate? are there
    procedures already to be done for me to avail of the law?

and another thing i have another petition aside from the F3, we also have F4 petition by my moms uncle last 1982 when i was still 4 yrs old.

pls advise me as to my right to avail of the law and the procedures that i need to do as soon as possible.

am i entitled to avail of the benefits of the law?

thanks,
    anthony

Comment

Can anyone help us out there? I am a mother with a son who has aged-out, same case as antman23, the difference is that I was already granted an immigrant visa through my mother while they are still in the process Does antman23 stand a better chance?

Thanks for your advice.

Comment

As you said your priority date is current and if you have the necessary documents,things can be work well.However, I would advise you though to get an immigration lawyer as much as possible in dealing with the US embassy Manila.You know how rude the local staff work, di ba kabayan ?

Comment

Working...
        X