umesh passi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umesh passi

hey umesh bro how are you . this is the old immigrant friend of your's . well hey nothing good happened as far as i recall . but we did get a NOA for my wife's N400 and also i filed for my i130 in april 2001 and this year april 2003 it will be 730days and like it says on the NOA for the i130 that( It is taking between 150 and 999 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. )

well after another 269 days . they should mail me with an answer . or is it gona follow the timeline for Vermont service center > for i130 preference class ? which is only serving people in 1999 ?

please help me and get back to me thanks bro

hey umesh bro how are you . this is the old immigrant friend of your's . well hey nothing good happened as far as i recall . but we did get a NOA for my wife's N400 and also i filed for my i130 in april 2001 and this year april 2003 it will be 730days and like it says on the NOA for the i130 that( It is taking between 150 and 999 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. )

well after another 269 days . they should mail me with an answer . or is it gona follow the timeline for Vermont service center > for i130 preference class ? which is only serving people in 1999 ?

please help me and get back to me thanks bro

Comment

Working...
    X