MARRIAGE FRAUD/ how to report???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I report a fake marriage if I know just their address, and where they work( they do not live togheter)and their ssn? I do not have any proof that he paid any money to her( as I know, he paid cash), and they didn't send the papers yet( to immigration) even if they got married 4 months ago. I just know that they did they taxes together, and I know 2 guys that they went to the wedding? can I do something or no?

Comment

Yes you can. Report the fraudulent marriage to USCIS and ICE.

1-866-DHS-2-ICE

ICE Detention and Removal Field Offices

USCIS Offices

Comment

Best office to report to is where the alien is living if you know it.

Comment

So can I do it even if I do not have enough proofs? Because they didn't send the papers. And can he go to jail, and also the other people that knew about this?(like his parents)

Comment

Yes, ICE or USCIS will investigate and find the proof.

Comment

I agree no one cares about fraudulant marriages. I am in the same situation. I was scammed into bringing a young man from india here to "visit". He lived in my home acted like he loved our family. He got an extention to his visitors visa and constantly tried to find a girl to marry. One day he got completely intoxicated and admitted to our son he had accessed all of our accounts and was planning to take our money and go to india if he did not soon find a girl to marry. This was heart breaking and shocking as we trusted him and cared for him like our own son. The way I would want my son treated in another country. Soon I learned he had no remorse at all for any of this just out for self gain. I am responsible for him as some way he kept using us as a sponsor. He finally has married a girl he knew for only weeks. Obviously fraud but how do I prove this. She is foolish enough not to listen. Then I speak with a friend in India who tells me he is coming home to visit and the family has a large arranged marriage planned. His mother was well aware of his efforts to marry for a green card. He left my home before he married due to the conflict and knowledge he was contemplating robbing us. Yes we reported all this but no one cared. I then stopped at his illegal job and ran out to get him some lunch and try out his new car. In the car I found all of my documents including a bank statement from a new account. He had to obtain that fraudulantly as I had just changed to a new account. Good luck to all. I had no hard feelings to immigrants until I got scammed and began to try and get help. They hold all the cards believe me. Any advise this is my first time to join this blog. Thanks to all who read my post.

Comment

check out my story www.gabriela-draghici.com

Originally posted by ;150170
                I'm trying to report someone who entered into marriage to get her Green Card. But INS does not seem to take any action about it!!! Why??? I'm willing to provide you with all necessry information about that person. JUST HELP ME GET HER DEPORTED. I hate to think that because of these bad guys, legitimate couples have to prove that their relationships are real for years....
                IF YOU ARE WILLING/CAN/KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF SUCH PEOPLE, LET'S DO IT!!!
                Mail me for more info al_maz2002@yahoo.com
                NO MORE TOLERANCE!!!
                I don't think it will help, I've written 10 letters to I.C.E. been in and out of immigration at least 30 times... I gave statements that I actually did the crime, gave proof including passport records and multiple wittnesses... Not only was the interview process a joke, we didn't have any pictures before our "marriage", no phone or email records. They didn't ask to see our passports.

I know you will say I brought this on myself, but I didn't take money... and I tried to call it off early but I was threatened with accusations of rape. If they give this girl her 10 year visa, it means they do not care... and let me add when I reported it the lady at the desk said, "this happens all the time, and they don't really care about it."

Comment

I.C.E. will do nothing...

I've written 10 letters to I.C.E. been in and out of immigration at least 30 times... I gave statements that I actually did the crime, gave proof including passport records and multiple wittnesses... Not only was the interview process a joke, we didn't have any pictures before our "marriage", no phone or email records. They didn't ask to see our passports.

I know you will say I brought this on myself, but I didn't take money... and I tried to call it off early but I was threatened with accusations of rape. If they give this girl her 10 year visa, it means they do not care... and let me add when I reported it the lady at the desk said, "this happens all the time, and they don't really care about it."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation