Happy Birthday Mian!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Mian!

Happy Birthday Darling! I love you too much!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Belated happy birth day .... Mian ....

May Allah keep you both happy and bring lots of happiness and (smiles) everyday ...Pasha

Comment

Please do not mention Allah and other terrorists on this board. Have some respect for the victims of 9/11 and our boys figting those people.

Comment

Dear Michael ...

The way you hate terrorist, I do the same way ...even more than you could ever do ... coz I also lost one of my relatives in terrorist attack .... Bomb blasts in Bombay .... But my request to you ... don't discriminate GOD .... Its just another name ....

God = Allah = Bhagvan ( Hindu God) = Budda = all those people believe in ... from different parts of world ...

Thank you... Pasha

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday to Mian...happy birthday to youuuuu

Comment

Thanks guys. He'll be home later to read this read.

He just started training yesterday on his new job. We are with the same company now, where we met, where we got married.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Mubarkan Jee! Main sahib.

Pasha: This is not Michael,only. Many in the world have no idea. its not his mistake

Comment

Shukria, FSN Jee!

Comment

Salam Valekum Mian Sahib ...

it was fun chatting with u that day .... Just wanted to tell I had a great time chatting with u ...Pasha

Comment

Thank you Pasha Bhai.

It was nice talking to you. I am grateful to you, I was very bored with Jo at work.

You type very fast, I type like a turtle, plus my spellings are not good. But even then, I enjoyed your company, and your questions showed me that you care about us. I appreciate your involvement.

Comment

Thanks Mian sahib for ur kind comments...Pasha

Comment

Working...
                        X