what does it mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does it mean?

The Asylum officer denied my asylum applications. He said that my testimony was detail, credible, consistent and therefore I was found credible. However, according to him, I failed to establish that they (who I fear from) are still inclined to persecute me. I am in status and so I was not referred to IJ.

But he said in the letter that I would inform the local INS office if I change my address or if I need to depart US.

What does this mean? Why I am directed to inform the local INS? I am just curious.

The Asylum officer denied my asylum applications. He said that my testimony was detail, credible, consistent and therefore I was found credible. However, according to him, I failed to establish that they (who I fear from) are still inclined to persecute me. I am in status and so I was not referred to IJ.

But he said in the letter that I would inform the local INS office if I change my address or if I need to depart US.

What does this mean? Why I am directed to inform the local INS? I am just curious.

Comment

Working...
    X