Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SENATE PASSES AMENSTY FOR KIDS OF LPR

Hi Everyone,
    GOOD NEWS: I've just heard that the SENATE has passed 2 bills: S- 672 & H.R 1209. If enacted, these bills will make INS continue to consider children as minors even if they age out or are over 21, but as long as their parent(s) first filed for them when they were still under 21.
    But my question is: will this new bills allow ammend the V-VISA requirements so that children who were minors when their parents first filed for them but after 3 years, they became 21 or older can now qualify for V-VISAS too ???.

Hi Everyone,
    GOOD NEWS: I've just heard that the SENATE has passed 2 bills: S- 672 & H.R 1209. If enacted, these bills will make INS continue to consider children as minors even if they age out or are over 21, but as long as their parent(s) first filed for them when they were still under 21.
    But my question is: will this new bills allow ammend the V-VISA requirements so that children who were minors when their parents first filed for them but after 3 years, they became 21 or older can now qualify for V-VISAS too ???.

Comment

you can dream but it will never pass

Comment

Originally posted by booob:
        you can dream but it will never pass
        FU

Comment

Here is another one that **** pulls up from 2 years ago. What's the deal?

Comment

Working...
          X