Another Brit Killed By Free Healthcare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Brit Killed By Free Healthcare

The UK keeps racking up the dead from free healthcare.

The UK keeps racking up the dead from free healthcare.

Comment

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

good link Federale, but it doesn't surprise me. There is nothing 'free' in this world, only the serfs still believe in Santa Claus. I wish that Hindu or Pakistani who signs Brit064 was the victim though, and while we are it, let's send all the commie pinko marxists who opine on this site to that wonderful hospital, I'm sure they could get a group discount. Oh, I forgot, it's supposed to be free, ha ha ha.

Comment

Keep overpaying for your "best in the world" healthcare then Robin. BTW, the number of medical error deaths caused by the "best in the world" system is about 195,000 a year. Enjoy next time you go to the hospital.

Medicalnewstoday.com
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Then why are you still here m.oron? Perhaps that British survival rates of cancer are so low?

Comment

LOL, poor Brit had nothing to say.

Comment

Working...
              X