Official notice for extension of date of Special Registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official notice for extension of date of Special Registration

Mohan posted the official letter describing the extension on this forum. This is another link you can follow
    http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2...03/03-3960.htm

I followed the link from the INS site to "whats new" to on ward

Mohan posted the official letter describing the extension on this forum. This is another link you can follow
    http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2...03/03-3960.htm

I followed the link from the INS site to "whats new" to on ward

Comment

Why did they hide it like that? When they announced the first extension, it was right on the front page! Sorry i am such a paranoid! spec reg is making our lives a living hell! rushing to file an AOS we weren't even concerned about, hell, we've been married 8 months. time for prozac, i guess, wife cries every day!

Comment

Well now, let's see what we can remedy up to lessen the stress. How about taking her out to a romantic dinner with candle light and soft music? Maybe a nice massage with candle light and a glass of wine ")

PakisRCool, I really do hope everything works out for you and your wife. It really is too bad they have to put such a scare in people like that. It really is so wrong.

Good Luck and God Bless

Comment

hey dude i am also in the same boat as you are
          my wife is an LPR been married for 3 years
          filed my i130 2001 and still no answer from INS
          and she filed for her citizenship 2 weeks ago
          and i am over stayed on a B2 visa since 1992
          and i am scred .. when i go for registration
          they will deport me

Comment

to IMMIGRANT:

There are more than 7 Million illegal aliens who do not bother to register. So don't be afraid. What will they do, lock up 7 Million people and watch this economy collapse even further into the worst depression mankind will ever witness?

Comment

Isn't INS supposed to send you a receipt when received? Then a receipt of acceptance? I DON'T KNOW!!! Does anyone know? Did you send it certfied mail with proof of delivery? I will post to Mohan and Umesh about their procedure.

There seems to be a big difference between marriage to LPR and marriage to USC (me to USC).

I think there are a limited number of GC's available to immediate relatives of LPR's as opposed to USC's. I think there is no limit on GC's for USC's immediate relatives. Is GC and Visa same thing?

Now if I get LPR and want to petition for my mother, does it help that am married to USC? Just an example, mamma won't fly.

Comment

Working...
              X